In efforts to include as many participants in this survey, I am launching a nationwide search for participants. But in order to do this, I’m going to need your help. So far a lot of you have already done my survey (and I thank you O so much!), but now its time to take it to another level.
Link to survey: http://www.lgeoresearch.com/survey.html
Here’s how you can do it.
- Email the link for the research survey+background http://www.lgeoresearch.com/researchsurvey or direct a link to the survey here http://www.lgeoresearch.com/survey.html
- In your email ask your contacts to forward them to their friends and families.
- Post/Share the link on your Facebook, MySpace, Bebo website.
- Post it on your Intranet/Internal Knowledge Bulletin Board of your organisation.
- Post it on your blog.
- Tweet it on your twitter.
- Post it on your community website.
Why should you do this?
- Because this research is looking into innovative ideas on how local government can better engage with ctizens online.
- Because this research will address all the key issues that you have when implementing social media/web 2.0 technologies in local government.
- Because this survey will help you to understand users attitude and interest in social media content of local government.
- Because this research strives to understand the practicality of each solution provided by social media.
- Because this research has a dedicated researcher who wants to learn and understand the issues you are facing.
I thank you in advance.
Liz Azyan @liz_azyan at twitter