Simon Green’s from Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council DLE journey
Simon Green is the Organisation Development Advisor at Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council as well as Learning Pool’s recipient of Ambassador of the Year 2009.
Click to listen to my interview with Simon Green about his DLE journey
Simon Green is the Organisation Development Advisor at Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council as well as Learning Pool’s recipient of Ambassador of the Year 2009. In this interview Simon talks about his journey with the DLE plus a lot of other interesting highlights which is listed below. If you wish to get in touch with Simon and ask him more about his DLE journey, you can reach him at +441495 355040 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlights and content covered in this interview
- What was you experience before using the DLE?
- How far have you come along since you started using the DLE?
- What type of tracking and interactive stuff can you do with the DLE?
- What were or are the challenges that you have with the DLE and how do you overcome them?
- What are the examples of the DLE’s functionalities?
- How long did it take for people to get onto the Corporate Induction training before the DLE?
- Where can people access the DLE?
- What are the flexibilities offered by the DLE for the users?
- What are your future plans for the DLE?
- How do you ‘break the ice’?
- How do you use the blended approach via the DLE?
- What are the common web 2.0 tools being used in the DLE?
- How does the DLE strengthen the organizations knowledge base?
- What is your long-term plan with the DLE?
So if any of those questions are relevant to you and you would like to know the answers to them, make sure to listen to the podcast to get hot tips from the ‘Ambassador’ himself! 😉
Hope this was useful.
Liz Azyan is interested in the ways new kinds of social data and technology introduce challenges and opportunities to society. Get involved with Liz’s latest project here.