- Final Year?: Since this may be my last year in the UK, I’m hoping to make the best of it. Travel, going out and making new friends.
- Making plans post-PhD: This PhD has taken pretty much what feels like a ‘lifetime’ to finish, so I’m determined to finish this year and start planning the new chapter in my life.
- Start networking more with people related to my research: I’ve really lost out on valuable data and contacts I could’ve made these past few years by not making use of Twitter and other online resources. Am going to get involved in more online communities to reach as many people as possible and learn from them.
- Start an online community group that could help people: I’ve always wanted to help people one way or another, but have found myself either too shy or lacked time to do so. So am going to use my new found skills and knowledge to start helping people this year!
- Get more feedback on my blog: I’m fairly new in this blogging activity, so going to pick up the pace and make sure my blog produces better content and feedback.
- Think of what type of job I should do after PhD: I do already have an offer to become a lecturer, but… I’m wondering whether I have a different calling…
Stay tuned in 2010 to see if I’ve managed to fulfill any of these resolutions 😉