Its been a great few weeks since the launch of this blog. My cup was empty but now its half full! I’ve learnt a lot and continue to learn from all of you who have kindly taken some time to talk to me, leave comments and give me some feedback.
To ensure that I continue to make improvements in my research and this blog, and also avoid duplications. I would like to ask for your kind help, to either comment on each topic or give me link/s to good articles or posts that you have in relation to the future posts I’ve listed below.
- Best practices: Local councils social media strategies. – Any councils who have proven social media strategies success, pls get in touch.
- Investigating councillors who twitter and their councils
- Looking into issues of cybersquatting local councils websites when implementing social media strategies.
- Considering social branding as a marketing tool to increase use of social media in local councils.
- Social media: The next ‘innovation stop’ for 1stopshop services?
- Local councils on Facebook and Flickr.
- Local councils engaging with forums/bulletin boards.
- An update on ‘List and status of local council twitters’.
- Tackling generation firewall
- How does social media help add or create value for local council websites?
- Do local councils concentrate their attention on informing and serving the lower end of the community a lot more than the rest of the community? And how does this affect the uptake of local council websites among average citizens?
I deeply appreciate any help I could get and I look forward to hearing from you.