LGEO Research joins Reach Further as a social media researcher
As part of LGEO Research plans for expansion (spreading my wings!), I’ve been recently recruited as a part-time researcher with Reach Further.
As part of LGEO Research plans for expansion (spreading my wings!), I’ve been recently recruited as a part-time researcher with Reach Further. Here’s a bit of a snippet about Reach Further from their website.
Reach Further works with businesses, educational & membership organisations to adopt & embed social and collaborative technologies to deliver learning & commercial advantage.
For businesses and organisations, we can help you:
- save money & time;
- create new income streams;
- market and manage your own web presence via the social marketing mix;
- find and retain customers online, via social media strategy;
- grow online communities and networks of stakeholders by providing online community management
For schools, colleges and universities, we can help you:
- design courses for elearning to incorporate appropriate learning technologies;
- understand and adopt web 2.0 and social media technologies;
- develop skills in e-moderating and online teaching for web-based learning;
- apply elearning tools to pedagogical objectives.
So, if any of you are interested in what Reach Further has to offer, please feel free to contact me for more information.
Liz Azyan is interested in the ways new kinds of social data and technology introduce challenges and opportunities to society. Get involved with Liz’s latest project here.